Sunday, April 10, 2011

Turning Point

9th April,
Woke up in the morning, excited about what's gonna happen it the morning. Lol.
Sam and Jay paid me a visit. We had roti canai somewhere in Kulim. Where, according to Beatrice, all the people there, i mean here live on trees. Lol.
And we had a nice ping pong championship. As usual, sam played like a girl, GIRL POWER!!!! And Jay was improving a lot. Tried out my cam continuous shots. Took about 500 pics in one hour time. Lol. But cannot upload now because this is a mobile blog. It will take one year i guess if i were to do it now.

I slept my afternoon off as i was memorising the speech for tomorrow. Well, i have been owl-ing this few nights, blogging.
When I woke up I just feel like something is very wrong with my life. So, i was kinda in a slow-motion mood. I feel like stoning. But then I also start reflecting on my days after js and reunion.

I realize that God has been slowly 'dethroned' from the throne of my heart. I realized that its time to come back to God. So I spent around 30 minutes or more before church service starts to tell God that I am really sorry for not being sensitive to Him, for not living for Him. I also told Him:'' Daddy, save me, take me, all of me, for I am all yours. Save me...'' I remembered that i used to said this in one of my prayers in js.

True enough, he did. We sang the song redeemer, saviour, friend during church service.
And God touched my heart. The chorus was exactly what I prayed in my heart.
" redeemer, redeem my heart AGAIN.
saviour, come and shelter me from sin.
you're familiar with my weaknesses,
devoted to the end.
redeemer saviour friend."

we sang the chorus repeatedly and i literally cried. I was so desperate to seek his presence just to live in his presence again, with him as my reason to live and to die. It just makes me feel "I am home AGAIN..." its a wonderful experience of God's love and saving grace.

My dad preached on John 5:1-15 this evening.
God reminded n
me that now that He has healed my spiritual invalidity, i should live a transformed life and not fall back into sin and shame anymore. It also reminds me that God has shown me a hope to a new life when i was blided by the darkness of the bondage of guilt (This amazing enciunter with God took place when I was attending the altar call on the 29th of December in Youth Quake 2010.)

So today, was actually another turning point, where I was met with God's love and saving grace again which is now my hope. Change, fight, and live for Him alone!!!

May God bless you with a personal encounter with Him.

1 comment:

  1. I was blessed today during church service. Read my blog! Continue seeking Him! =D

    ReplyDelete