Friday, April 22, 2011

Dead Heart?

Is not that I am so desperate to lose it.
It just crept into me...
All of a sudden...
I stopped missing people that I used to miss like crazy...

What is happening to me...

Is love for others creeping out and my heart starts to stone again?

I will never want that to happened AGAIN...
But it is happening AGAIN...

Though sometimes I am drawn to the stonie heart I once had...
To mask my anger with silence...
To mask my happiness with a face void of expression...

Is that me?
It WAS me...
Will it still be me?

I have not an idea of what's going...
It is just turning cold...
Dying... To the feelings and emotions...

Dead Heart...?
Shall I embrace you and die to an emtional soul,
Just to seek comfort in myself and materials...

Or...

Shall I seek love and truth in life,
That you might live and be filled with vibrance...?

Dead Heart...

3 comments:

  1. Noooo... don't let your heart dieeee... that passion and love you have for others, and entertaining others.. don't let it die.. don't let your heart die.. God won't want it to either :) .. you must be rotting too much.. go find some people to hang out with! prob when u start uni and start being busy, it won't be so bad :) .. continue to love others as God has loved you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Cindel.
    Ge, it's ok if you have stopped missing us. It is NOT wrong that you have moved on. We all have to move on at some point. But remember that we all are here, available to go through with you this race we have been placed in. Obstacles will always come in our way so that we will continuously, go back to God for help. Your heart cannot die, because it is there so that you can reach out to other people with the love of God that you have experienced. You will rise again. God bless =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I realized both of you have been very encouraging to me. I am really thank full that you girls are there when I need someone to understands me. Thank you all... I will keep it alive in God's love for me for the sake of others who are yet to know His love.

    ReplyDelete