Monday, April 25, 2011

Sorry, Papa...

Lover,'This is for you my darling...' *with a gentle smile*

Darling,'Take it away! Who will need a rose from you. Be practical, just give me something I'll find useful. You must be out of your mind!'*Took the rose and threw it on the ground, stepped one it and walked away.

Lover picked up the rose looked at it... and thought to himself... I have walked all the way to the nearest florist... With my daily earnings, this is all I can afford... To buy a rose for you... Why will you never appreciate... It's true that I can give you something else... But dear, you've forgotten that today is Valentine's day...

On Good Friday, the rose was given... Yet why there are people that will just trample upon this gift of love and ignore it... It's heart-breaking for God to see his beloved child, rebelling against Him...

Why? Why can't I love Him just as much as He loves me and stop breaking His heart...

"Papa, I am sorry... For I have not love you with all I've got while you've willingly love an outcast like me...
Why do I keep trampling upon this rose you offered...?
Papa... Please forgive me and help me love you, just as you've love me... With all my heart and soul..."

From,
Your undeserving son.

No comments:

Post a Comment