Friday, April 1, 2011

A Silent Walk


Choi Quinn ^^ (Mushroom)


This is what will happen if I fart when I sit...
So imagine me farting in your face... haha JS people, arent u guys suppose to thank God that I didnt haha.... ^^


Imagine all the JS 2011 monkeys playing here .... Awww....

The Bird of Paradise.... One day we will have our Grand Reunion there in heaven...


Negaraku? Anyone?









I need Joel and John to side somewhere in the middle of the road and "picniced" therelike we did in PD... Owh....

Following are just random pics....
I didnt zoomed in to the cat...
I REALLY went over and
it didnt even give me a look mann....


w

Hah.........
Yesterday morning I did this crazy thing........
Walk around Kulim (Its in Kedah FYI)
Its not exactly small but yah you can spend hours walking and
its still Kulim!!!

Well, I was walking like nobody's business for 2 hours,
Snapping pics and......
yah, walking with a hat and back pack...
Actually I started this Silent Walk at 0830 hours...
I wanted to walk 3 hours walking but then...
U know, Malaysian whether and sun....

The moment the Sun came out at about 930 from behind the clouds....
I was like....
OMGosh....
Why now.....
Because it was really cool in the morning....
But I was already 2 kilometers approximately from home....
So I just finished it larh...

I reached home at about 1030 and I was like
THANK GOD!!!!

Well, it actually supposed to be a silent retreat..
But it was not exactly silent as I was walking beside the main road!!!
(Like our 2nd Silent Retreat in JS)
But then I did went into few extremely quiet housing area...

Well, there are few things that struck me along this 'journey'

First, I was pondering whether I should exclude UMS and UniMAS from my Uni options...

Secondly, I was thinking of what should I do if a person ignored me
and makes me feel like he or she is brushing me aside...

Well, as I was thinking on the first question, this verse came to my mind...
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"
Hebrews 11:1

"Without faith, it is impossible to please God..."
Hebrews 11:6

Well, so I think I should not take these two options down...
So when my mum came back from school, I asked her whether I should take them down...
She said yes.... So I did exclude them from my options...
But then I added dentistry to it,
Also praying that God will give me Medicine in UM...

After that first problem, I was like randomly walking around...

As I think on the second issue that morning,
asked myself...
"How God loves people, sinners that so repeatedly broken His heart,
Spitting on His grace and love....
Ignoring Him,
Taking Him for granted...

Well, it occur to me that if I call myself the child of God,
What is stopping me from being like my Daddy?
So yah, I said to myself,
Maybe I should take the first step to text the person maybe?
So yah, I did and yup...
That 'someone' replied, though not immediately^^
But I was glad that God showed me it is our Christian 'duty' to love all
Not only the lovely ones^^
(All of you people ARE lovely^^ I'm serious^^)
Hah... Basically that was it....

Owh wait, I almost forgot....
As I was randomly walking around Kulim,
I saw God's Creation, the trees, the mountains, and the wind,
the Sun (although I don't quite like it sometimes)
the clouds...

And I saw men's creations...
Cars, houses.... and much more...

And men seem to be occupied by what they have created when the very core of their life is empty...

They did not even realize...
that God's Creation surrounds them....
That its for them to savour its beauty...
That THEY ARE GOD'S MASTERPIECE, MADE IN HIS IMAGE...
God's love is ever upon us,
over us,
surrounding
and embracing us,
Sustaining all lives on Earth...
Despite all these acts of ignorance
and arrogance of men,

God remains faithful to the faithless... He is still Love in a world without love...

And that encourages me a lot
To love people around me
Even though if they are not appreciating the love...
I still havta love them^^

So yah, basically, and finally, that was my 'journey'
With Daddy^^
Its a time I gotto talk to Him again...

But nothing can be as silent as the Silent Retreat we had in JS...
I miss Silent Retreat in JS 2011 T.T sob...


!!!!I MISSSSSSSS JEREMIAH SCOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!








3 comments:

  1. We all miss the silent retreat's and Jeremiah school too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap. Definitely miss those silent retreats. The BEACH! And the sound of the waves crashing unto the shore. Haiz... Nostalgia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss when during one quiet retreat early in the morning it rained^^ the chaos of the ocean reminds me of God who calmed the storms in my life...

    ReplyDelete