Thursday, April 14, 2011

Selfless

I've learnt through the conflicts that happened today.

Well, I had a hard time communicating with my mum, friends, and even God.

Just as I lay down in my bed, hugging my pillow, I started pondering.

Why am I so angry and frustrated with the development of these relationships?

That's when it occurs to me that I've been looking at my own interests and thinking that everyone is there to meet my needs.

Well, things just doesn't work that way.

I realized this one truth that its when we start to live for people around us that we will find the joy of giving and blessing others and in turn be able to be grateful for the blessings others shower upon us.

What else is more joy giving than this?

Often I asked that God will look into my heart and see that I need to 'feel' his presence. Well, it is not wrong to think that way. But how many times do we truly consider the desires of God's heart?

Laying down the interests of self so that others may find theirs met, and you may find yours met too.

The blessings of a SELFLESS life is the joy of giving and blessing others.

No comments:

Post a Comment