Monday, March 28, 2011

Morning Steals the Night




Finally, winter has passed...
Spring is at hand...

Well, you might not know what am I talking about...
But some of you might know...

Its a hard and painful time for me...
But its all over now...

I've manage to overcome my own feelings and start using my senses...
I've made a decision and winter seems to pass by so swiftly and now...


Spring is here...
Life is light and colourful again...
With all the pains and hurts revealed and dealt with...
Its a new season of hope and new life again....

So I will walk on with strides of faith and surety that God can be trusted...
It takes pain at first, but it gives peace at last...


Hebrews 12:11

"No discipline seems pleasant at the time,
But painful.
Later on, however,
It produces a harvest
Of righteousness and peace
For those who have
Been trained by it"


Breathe in the air of Freedom... No chains or worry can hold you back now... Light has overcome darkness... Like the morning steals the night... Go... Be Free again in Christ...



No comments:

Post a Comment