Sunday, April 17, 2011

Myself In The Future


I wasn't aware...
But it is one of the things (I guess)

That was keeping me from becoming what I wanted to be...

As gentle as a dove,
Yet as shrewd as a serpent...

Well,
this thing is call a soft-memory-graven-heart...

Too sincere,

Too trusting,

Too ignorant toward betrayal,

Too open,

To anyone...


A mouth that is quick to speak,

Ears that are not made to listen...


A mind that is too general...

Which never consider the details...

Well, I want things to change...

A stronger, softer, memory-graven heart,
A determine and sensible mind...

I've been using my heart far too often,

I guess it is time to use my mind instead...


Well,

Sincere but reserved,

Trusting but not anyone,

Be sensible in speech,

And be patient and subtle enough to listen...


Sharing this is being far too open I guess...

So, that's what I want to see in

Myself In The Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment