Thursday, April 7, 2011

Only When It Rains


Drops after drops they descended from heaven...
Drops after drops they nourishes the earth...
His blessings rain on me,
Overflowing...
Seeping into every part of me...

I always liked water...
The oceans, waterfalls, and even the rain...


I remembered the 2nd Silent Retreat in Jeremiah School 2011...
Its raining that morning...
I was at the hut...
Just praising God with all His names I've known...
I looked at the choppy waves...
The stormy seas...
I look at the distant horizon...
I looked to the gloomy sky...
I feel the breeze in my face...


All these blend into a harmonious chaotic picture...
Its perfectly chaotic...
And yet I always liked it when it rains heavily...
In me there is an unexplainable peace and restfulness...
There is a calm stillness in the air...
I will just open my arms wide and stretch them to the max...
"Fill me with your stillness and peace Yahweh Raah, Yahweh Shalom."


The peace and greatness of God is evident in the storms of life...
Only When It Rains.



No comments:

Post a Comment