Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Never Will I Forget-In Remembrance Of Jeremiah School 2011

This video is dedicated in remembrance of Jeremiah School 2011...




These are the beautiful people I've met, the colourful moments we shared somewhere called Jeremiah School...

This is what is left now that we've walk our own separate ways...

It's a place where people share about their walk with God together,
Where people share their pain and joy together.
It's a place where love and acceptance is in the air,

Looking forward for the next d
ay while lying in bed today,
Waking up in the morning hoping that the day will not end .

People communing in the tangible presence of God everyday,
Savoring every drop of love and grace in the atmosphere...

That's how it has always been in those 6 weeks...

Now, it seems so close,
Yet feels so far already...

I will never ever be able to re
-live these memories again...

Now that we've all gone our own separate ways,
Pursuing dreams of our hearts,

Some are still closely i
n touch,

Closely knitted...

Some just felt so cold...

Will it ever be again,
That w
e stand on the shore together,
Looking across the Strait,
Each face gleaming with the golden ray of the setting sun...

Knowing that I have you in my heart,

You have me in your heart,

And God has always hold us to His...


As swiftly as the evening sun sinks beneath the horizon,

6 weeks together hastened to an end...

It was a beautiful one...


I love all of you and miss all of you...

Sometimes it pains me to know that we have our own calling and future in life...

Destiny might not favor the convergence of our paths…

But someday,
I k
now,
In Papa's hands,
We will mee
t again,
And that time,
I shall embrace you and never let you go anymore...

A life time is not too long...
To live as frien
ds...

Never Will I Forget…

And I hope you don’t...

2 comments:

  1. You are really into us, aren't ya? Haha! A very touching video, Titus. You're the source of my nostalgia. I blame you! >.< Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Titus... u will be the cause of my tears >< .. its so touching and makes me miss all of u all the more.. thank you so much titus.. i will never forget you, and i really do hope to have every1 together again someday <3

    ReplyDelete