Friday, April 8, 2011

A Letter to Daddy: Daddy, I miss You.

Daddy,
It's been a long time since the last time we spend quality time together in Jeremiah School, just talking and enjoying one another's company. Life have gotten different now. The things in this life is gradually crowding you out of the picture.

I miss those times where I smiled at the ocean as the sun sinks below the horizon, knowing that you are standing right next to me, putting your arm across my shoulder.

I miss those times where I danced like nobody's business on the shore, knowing that you've have paid the price so that I will be free in your love.

I miss those times where I walk along the beach, letting the waves wash over my feet, knowing that you are thinking of me.

I miss those times where I soaked myself in the sea, knowing that your cleansing blood washes over me.

I miss those times where I stand in the hut when it rains, awe-struck, knowing that you are Yahweh.

I miss those times where I cried, knowing that you've touch the untouchable in me which none can ever reach.

I miss those times where I fall to my knees in tears, in complete gratefulness, knowing that I am the reason your Son hung on that lonely cross.

I miss those times where I find joy in reading your Word, knowing that it tells of your promises and faithfulness.

I miss those times where I sinked into my pillow and smiled, knowing that you are sitting by my bed, whispering into my ears:"...I love you my child... I will be here all night long... I am with you and... I miss you..."

"...Daddy, I miss You..."


Your longing child,
Titus Amadeus

5 comments:

  1. Aww Titus... this post reminds me too.. of how much closer to Daddy i was in JS.. If onli we could go tru JS again and experience those things again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to be focus on reality cindel:-) although its much different now, its not impossible to be close to papa again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap... I'm finding the internet radio very useful especially when I can listen to the Christian radio stations in US. We miss all those things mentioned above. *Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is the senior alumni speaking. Papa is ever more close to our heart, we just need to be consciously make effort to speak to Him. He's there, ever more beside us. Everyday, He's knocking at the door, waiting for us to open the door to coffee-talk with Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks william. Its just that sometimes i am not satisfied of just knowing but to just being ableto feel him sometimes.

    ReplyDelete