Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winter


JS Reunion was like spring and summer...
Too bad it did not lasted for 6 months...
Now that I am faced with the cruelty and reality of life,
The struggle to break free and start anew...
Winter came hastily and my world and heart turn pale as snow...
Making my way through the thick snow,
I feel the chill in my bones,
I feel like giving up and just sink into the snow...
A sense of loneliness came over me...
I look around and saw that all was white...
The flowers of spring are gone...
The lush trees of summer are leafless...
I yearn for spring, where all burst into new life...
Where love and care flow freely...
Where everything is beautiful and wonderful...
Where it is so easy to "feel" God...
The cold winter makes me long for the warmth of spring...
The pale snow makes me think of the colour of the new life...
The loneliness of Winter makes me crave for love and care...

I walk on with strides of hope for Spring...
In the winter so cold and pale...

No comments:

Post a Comment