Monday, March 28, 2011

Unmask the Heart

I feel like I am wearing a mask but am I wearing a mask?
Sometimes I don't really know whether I am wearing one...

Sometimes I just feel like keeping things to myself,
Concealing scars with a mask of an extrovert...
Or maybe that of an introvert...

I am afraid to unmask myself...
I am feel insecure even in my own family...

Well, in I've once unmasked myself to 12 guys when I was in JS...
How about others... can I take off my mask just as I did with these guys?
I really don't know...
I am afraid that I unmask myself just to realize there's another beneath it...

Unmask...
Showing the unhealed scars...
Feeling the pain again...
I kinda like the idea...
Not that I am meso-cheese-stick...
But I really want to be truthful in all relationships...
I wish we can all unmask our hearts...
Even if it means to let our pride and defense down sometimes...

A world without masks...
I like that impossible-to-come-true idea...

But TRUST is the precursor of unmasking the heart...
But can we really find trust in this cruel world where almost everything is driven by 'SELF'?

No comments:

Post a Comment