Monday, March 28, 2011

A Decision-Move On

Time is not running out...
But I couldn't wait any longer...
I have to make a decision now...

To fight for something I am not even sure of...
Or to get over it and continue my pilgrimage...
It seems that now my mind is clearer...
My heart is a peace...
To make this decision...

It would be a tough one...
I might walk down the road one day and look back...
With regrets that I was wrong to get over it...
Or with gratitude towards God that I made the right decision...
I wouldn't know...
Or might never know...

But as I make this decision...
I am quite sure that letting go is the right thing to do now...
After all holding on and not letting go is not going to get things working...
Well, in all this unknowns of the future I know God has the best of plans planned out for me...

Just as He said in Jeremiah 29:11

"I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord.

"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."

So, one question came to my mind...
"Why can't I trust a God that knows the future and also what will be the best for me?"

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything,
But in everything,
By prayer and petition,
With thanksgiving,
Present you request to God.
And the peace of God which transcends all understanding
Will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

So, I commit everything in prayer to God yesterday evening when I was jogging...
Knowing that I can only find peace in Him...
Being at peace in Him makes my mind clearer...
And after spending the whole night contemplating
Its time to make a decision...


I wouldn't say I will,
But I HAVE got over it...
Its time to

MOVE ON WITH FAITH THAT YAHWEH JIREH
WILL PROVIDE!!!
AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment