Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Only Constant-The One Who Loves

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you." Declares the Lord,"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

In this struggle through the merciless winter...
I saw a hope and a future. Spring will surely come...
Then, there will be restoration and renewal of the all the things in life...
When will that be, I don't know...
But this I know, that God is sovereign in all these situations hurts and pains.
Like what He says in Deuteronomy 31:6:
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discourage."


It is a struggle, I admit that its killing me...
But I will not go down so easily...
For I have found a greater hope, a brighter future in the Cross...

If I put my sense of security and trust in the ever-changing seasons, I will be upset at the change of season...
But if I put my trust and hope in The Only Constant, I will never be broken and torn apart...

I have found my hope,
I have found my peace,
I have found my rest In the One who loves...
He will guide the way,
He will lead me home,
As I offer all to the One Who Loves...

Dear Daddy,
Shine through the darkness of night and bring hope to your groaning child...





No comments:

Post a Comment