Thursday, March 24, 2011

A new Season

JS has just come to an end... So has the wonderful reunion...
Its time to move on, occasionally looking back...
Things that I do everyday seems to bring those memory to surface... Waking up just make me realize that you guys are no longer there...
Walking around alone at home in the morning makes me long for the company for you all...
Looking into the mirror, I see a person drained and weary... Longing for a refreshing reunion again with these wonderful people he met, people that are REAL and REAL FRIENDS...
Some of these people have become very close to my heart... Through the thick and thin we went through in this past 3 months, our friendships lasted and grew stronger...
I truly hold you guys dear to my heart and it will be beyond pain and hurt to lose even one of you guys... You are all special to me in your unique ways... I just don't know when can I meet up with you guys again, the people that made me feel wanted and special...

No comments:

Post a Comment