Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Something Out Of The Ordinary

You are my light,
You are my strength,
You are mt rock,
On You I'll stand...
In Christ forever I stand...
I will believe...

You are strong enough in my weekness,
God be lifted up and I will sing,
Lift Your praises high,
Lord be magnify,
You'll make all things new,

I will believe...

With the earphones on,
The song plays..
An assurance whispers,
As peace descends,
God is still here, in USMKK...
He is never faraway...

Its been a long time since I last felt this way,
A sense of peace even when things seem so close at hand, too close for relaxation...
Its a peace and inner assurance that always know that its You, God...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're doing fine there :) Glad you're still close to Daddy.. Remember, Daddy loves you! :) <3

    ReplyDelete