Monday, September 12, 2011

Orientation

Its been a tiring week.. hv to read Bible on my phone... skipped journals as I have to sleep at 130 at night and wake up the next morning with a dizzy head at 430... this is so tiring... But I would like to thank all the PPSL for having the initiative to help us when we need their service... Some of them didnt even sleep at night... From them I hv learnt to offer help for those who really need it with willingness and sincerity... Anyway, to day is my first lecture.. the lecture started at 8 o'clock abd ended at 4 in the afternoon... we met up with seniors and had a group discussion until 730 evening before i hv beehoon soup as my dinner.. the its back to room and study until 12... walau... crazy... As for today's QT, which I am doing now, Proverbs 14:23 In all labor there is profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty...

No comments:

Post a Comment