Wednesday, September 14, 2011

13th September 2011

It was just another ordinary day in USMKK...
Had lecture (presentations) at 8 o'clock till noon...
After lunch at Kafe Harmoni, we went to the library and I started reading The History of Medicine...
After that, we went back to the lecture hall and we were divided into groups in which we took turn to get our skeleton sets, microscopes, and microscope slides...
I helped Yee Wee carry her box of skeletons back to DM 3 together with Gareth...
The whole night I was just sitting infront of the laptop until now, started restudy the notes the lecturer gave yesterday... read through it once yesterday... Now I think I wanna do my Quiet Time ady...
Proverbs 15:33
The fear of the LORD is the instruction for wisdom, And before honour comes humility...
Can I be humble when I know I can do certain things I want to do better than those around me?
Father, give me a heart of humility so that I may not be proud in my strength, but to lean on You for wisdom to use this gift and strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment