Friday, March 25, 2011

Your Unfailing Faithfulness

At this juncture of life, my path forked.
I stopped and wonder...
Which path should I take...
I tried to look down every paths,
Trying to fathom the unseen future...
But to no avail...
I am just a man...
Helpless and confused by all the voices that screamed and shouted at me,
Telling me this and that...
Pressurizing me to make a decision
I don't feel like making...

This is a "no-turning-back" decision...
I can't imagine making a hasty decision now...
Only to be haunted by regrets in the future...

In all the midst of all this chaos in my mind,
I looked to God...
This song came to my mind...

" You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love
For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all"


"Daddy, I know that even at this time,
Your Unfailing Faithfulness
Will Lead Me On
In Your Path
..."


Your Seeking Child




No comments:

Post a Comment