Friday, March 25, 2011

Why can't you believe that I've change?

To my mum,
I've always tried to tell you this...
But I doubt you will listen and let this sink into your heart...
So that for once, you can trust that I have change...
Stop telling me that I am the same as before I went to JS...
Stop telling me that I will fall for the same person you disapproved of...
Can't she and I start all over again as friends with changed mentality and attitudes?
Can't you trust that God is able to and has changed me,
Even if it is just a little change?

Please, mum, I just hope that one day you will be able to read this...
Though I don't know when will it be,
I just ask that your eyes will be open to see that people can change...
And please, give me a chance to show you
That I've changed and God indeed has started His divine work in your son...

Please Believe that I've...

!!!CHANGE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment